What a journey. Planned and executed over the last 5 months, we finally recorded our first episode. We had massive technical problems that weren’t around when we were testing – of course. The camera shut off 4 times from overheating and when we swapped it out for an identical spare, the new one had different settings and the colour was terrible. Neither of us practiced such good microphone technique and we moved around too much and messed up the autofocus.

Next week we will be more prepared and off to a better start. But it was much fun anyhow to get it done from A to Z.

We really hope you have some fun watching or listening!